Wednesday, March 10, 2010

When life, or your grandma, gives you lemons...

(Up top is a pic of what the baby looks like inside my belly right now: I'm 11wks 1 dy, the baby is about the size of a plum!)




New craving! Lemons with salt! But I've been careful about how and how often I eat them because I need my enamel!

Well, I haven't been on here in a while so I thought I've post something! Nothing really has been going on in our lives over the past couple of weeks, but I guess there is something I can report: I can feel my uterus! My belly is starting to get a little hard! (just wait, I'll go to the doctor and it'll not even be where I think it is and I'll have been wrong this whole time...haha! oh well a girl can dream :) ) I haven't been sick but I have been growing out of my clothes! There are some days where I can get any of my pants up and I get all depressed because nothing looks good! I'm hoping to go shopping soon for some new clothes that can last throughout the pregnancy, Old Navy has some really cute stuff that I can't wait to go check out!

I go back to the doctor on the 22nd and I can't wait to see what's in store! I'm hoping to hear the heartbeat! By the way, I'll be 13wks on the 22nd! It's going so incredibly fast! I'm sure when it's 115 out and I'm standing all day at work it'll start to slow down, haha, but until then I'm enjoying the new changes!

In life outside of baby we are beginning work on our backyard! We have a company coming to install a patio for us tomorrow! Unfortunately, having the whole thing landscaped professionally was WAY to expensive, so we're having to do everything else ourselves! So if any of you feel like helping us, let us know! ;) After the patio goes in I think we'll work on the sprinkler/drip system..Lord, please help us! So now you all that is going on with us! I'll be back in a couple weeks, after the doctor's appointment, to share any new news! Until later....

No comments: