Thursday, March 18, 2010

12 weeks and counting...

Well, I'm nearing the end of my First Trimester! I can't believe it, it's gone so fast! I go to the doctor on Monday and I can't wait! I'm hoping to hear the baby's heartbeat! I'll have to take some pictures of my belly and post them on here! It's not anything super incredible yet, but there's a little pooch there! So far I'm still really enjoying lemons, I really don't eat them that often though, my lips get swollen and obviously my teeth will feel the pain later! I'm pretty much over cheeseburgers! I ate so many that I can't really imagine ever eating one again! Lol! Well, I've dipped my toe in the maternity clothing pool! I have a couple pairs of jeans and a few shirts! I'm not saying I've worn it all yet, but I was getting sick of having to hold my breath and jump up and down to get in my jeans! Anyway, I'm putting off getting ready for work by writing this, so I really don't have much time, yikes! Just wanted to post a little update! Until later...

No comments: