Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Growing Belly...

32wks 1dy
The "beach ball"


Along the way people have told me how abnormally large my belly was, at first this was secretly exciting bc I wanted to have a belly so bad, now...I'm scared to see how big my belly is actually going to get before I burst! I've had people ask me things like if I have 2 weeks left(I have 8 weeks left!) If I'm "ready to have that baby yet?", and people swear that I won't make it to Sept. 28th (which I'm praying for! Get him outta me!) Not sure why I have been blessed with this freakishly large belly that makes people stare or family and friends laugh (Yes, laugh...mostly my brothers) but my doctor has finally noticed that it is somewhat off the normal track (about 10 days ahead according to the fundal height measurement) so we're getting an ultrasound on Monday to figure out if maybe I have an excess of amniotic fluid or if he's farther along than we thought, what I'm worried about hearing is if he's big...uh, how am I going to get him out if he's "big"?! AHH! I guess we'll just have to wait and see and pray for the best, of course.
In other news, this weekend is my baby shower! I'm so excited! Not only to hang out with all my family and friends, but to have a Saturday off work! ;) I'm thankful for my job, but wow, it can get tiring in about 5 seconds. I don't know how some of the girls that have gone before me have done it and actually made it to their due dates still on the floor, this is a gift I do not possess. Anyway, the shower is going to be so cute! We decided to do a beach theme since his room is all surfer boy and he's my little beach bum! It's going to be really fun! This is going to be a slow week bc of how excited I am for it!
Well, I don't have much more interesting things to report and I need to bring this post to a close because it's time to get ready to go to work! Really busy day ahead of me, first busy day in a while, a little nervous for it! I've attached some updated belly shots! Until later...

No comments: