Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On Thursday...

So, we're waiting for Thursday, waiting, waiting, waiting. On thursday we're supposed to go in for another ultrasound and hopefully get to see a little heartbeat! So until then, it's all I can think about. Not much has gone on since I last posted. I'm extremely tired and lethargic and well..sort of moody. Alright, a lot moody! But I'm trying not to be a grouch! Brandon has been so patient, what a good husband! Also, this week, I have tried eating pretzels before bedtime and that's helped A LOT with the nightly run's to the restroom. I was getting up as much as 4 times a night, before the pretzels, because of all the water I've been drinking! Killer! What's the point in sleeping?! So, luckily this has seemed to help and I'll continue doing it. Still eating cheeseburgers like nobody's business! Ha! They're the best thing I've ever eaten! In-N-Out seem to be my favorite! Mmmm! Other than that, I haven't craved much of anything else.
This weekend is Winter Retreat with the kiddos. Hopefully I'm not too tired, moody or, heaven forbid, that's when my body decides to start throwing up everything! I'm very excited to go hang out with all of them so I would hate to not feel good the whole time! (Let's pray there is decent tasting food too!)
Well that's all for now, until later....

1 comment:

Tara said...

Haha! So much of pregnancy is about waiting!!! I hate that part. So happy for you! Those pretzels sound good...I think I am having a craving. ;)